The Windham Planning Board met on Monday, September 28th to discuss the ongoing topic of new housing and business developments in the town.
Majestic Woods Subdivision
- Majestic Woods is a 13 lot subdivision on 62 acre property on the corner of Chute Road and Swett Road.
- Phase One of the subdivision was for seven lots along Chute Road, and Phase Two was for the remaining five lots on Swett Road.
- Shoreland Development, LLC is the owner of this property.
- This was approved by the planning board on January 27, 2014, and they will continue to grant final approval of these housing developments in necessary phases.
Smith Road Condominiums
- These condominiums originally appeared as a sketch-plan on August 10, 2015.
- This proposal is to develop six duplex-type condominium buildings and two residential housing lots on five acres of land at 251 Tandberg Trail.
- Access to the newest development would be on Smith Road.
- Since August 10th, the layout for the entrance to this development has been changed to the “approved Mayberry 5 unit Multiplex on Smith Road”.